Instructions for Camera-ready Submission
- Submission deadline: August 9, 2013 (11:59pm Pacific Standard Time)
- Please follow the link below to submit your camera-ready paper:https://www.softconf.com/ijcnlp2013/main
- Note: There is a copyright transfer agreement that you need to sign during submission.
- Length: Based on the category that your paper is accepted for, follow the instructions below for the page limit:
- Regular papers (full papers) should not exceed 8 pages of content plus 1 extra page for references.
- o Short papers should not exceed 6 pages of content plus 1 extra page for references.
- o Poster papers should not exceed 4 pages of content plus 1 extra page for references.
- Please strictly follow the template that is provided for the original submission and also listed below to prepare your camera-ready paper. Submissions of the camera-ready must be electronic in PDF. It is very important to specify A4 paper size. DO NOT include page numbers. They will be generated when compiling the proceedings.