IJCNLP 2013 Workshops
Timelines for IJCNLP 2013 Workshops
|Workshop paper submission due date -- See the respective Workshop websites.|
|Aug 23, 2013||Camera-ready deadline|
|Oct 14, 2013||Pre-Conference Workshops||Oct 18, 2013||Post-Conference Workshops|
The following are the details of the workshops that have been accepted for IJCNLP 2013:
|3rd Workshop on Sentiment Analysis where AI meets Psychology (SAAIP 2013)|
|Proposer(s):||Sivaji Bandyopadhyay (Jadavpur University, India)
Manabu Okumura (Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan)
|Workshop on Natural Language Processing for Social Media (SocialNLP)|
|Proposer(s):||Shou-de Lin (National Taiwan University)
Lun-Wei Ku (Academia Sinica, Taiwan)
Tsung-Ting Kuo (National Taiwan University)
|11th Workshop on Asian Language Resources||Link:||http://www.cfilt.iitb.ac.in/alr11/|
|Proposer(s):||Key-Sun Choi (KAIST)
Pushpak Bhattacharyya (Indian Institute of Technology Bombay)
|The 7th SIGHAN Workshop on Chinese Language Processing (SIGHAN-7)||Link:||https://sites.google.com/site/aclsighan7/|
|Proposer(s):||Liang-Chih Yu (Yuan Ze University)
Yuen-Hsien Tseng (National Taiwan Normal University)
Jingbo Zhu (Northeastern University)
Fuji Ren (University of Tokoshima)
|The Workshop on Language Processing and Crisis Information (LPCI2013)|
|Proposer(s):||Kentaro Inui (Tohoku University)
Hideto Kazawa (Google Japan)
Graham Neubig (NAIST)
Masao Utiyama (NICT)
|Workshop on Natural Language Processing for Medical and Healthcare Fields||Link:||https://sites.google.com/site/nlp4medical/|
|Proposer(s):||Eiji Aramaki (Kyoto University)
Mizuki Morita (University of Tokyo)
|4th Workshop on South and Southeast Asian Natural Language Processing (WSSANLP)|
|Chair:||Prof. Pushpak Bhattacharyya (Indian Institute of Technology Bombay)|
|Proposer(s):||M. G. Abbas Malik (King Abdulaziz University, Kingdom
of Saudi Arabia)
Aasim Ali (University of the Punjab, Pakistan)
Amitava Das (Jadavput University, India)
- Eight pages (8) is the maximum length of full papers for the IJCNLP-2013 workshop. Up to one (1) additional page may be used for references only (appendices count against the eight pages, not the additional one page).
- Short paper should not exceed six (6) pages of main text. Up to one (1) additional pages may be used for references only (appendices count against the four pages, not the additional one page).
- Papers that do not conform to the specified length and formatting requirements are subject to be rejected without review.
- If you do include any author names on the title page, your submission will be automatically rejected.
- We provide a manuscript template file in LaTeX style files and Microsoft Word style files for authors. Please download, and follow the instructions (PDF) to write your manuscript.