Excursion and Banquet on the 24th
When we finish the morning session on the Wednesday 24 June,
we will board a number of coaches and be given our lunch boxes.
The tour will take in:
After Matsue Castle, we will go to the Ohashi-Kan Japanese inn, and enjoy delicious Japanese food.
- Izumo Oyashiro (Taisha), one of Japan’s most famous shrines
- Yushien Garden, an exceptionally beautiful Japanese garden
- Matsue Castle, one of the country's oldest castles, and soon to be designated a National Treasure
Matsue Walking Tour on the 27th
If you can stay on in Matsue until Saturday 27 June, why not join a walking tour of Matsue?
It will include:
- a boat tour around the castle’s historical inner and outer moats
- a Samurai Residence and Tea House
- Gessho-ji Temple, renowned for its beautiful hydrangea blossoms in June.