Call for Workshop Proposals
Proposals for workshops should be no more than four pages on A4 sized paper in length, and should be in text or PDF format. It should contain the following information:
- A title and brief (two-page max) description of the workshop topic and content.
- The desired workshop length (half day, full day or two days), the preference (pre- or post-conference) and an estimate of the number of attendees.
- The names, postal addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses of the organizers with one-paragraph statements of their research interests and areas of expertise.
- A list of potential members of the program committee with an indication of which members have already agreed.
- A description of any shared tasks associated with the workshop.
- A description of special requirements for technical needs.
Soft versions of the Workshop proceedings will be published in a USB flash drive and may also be made available in the ACL archive (to be finalized). Although AFNLP holds the copyrights of the published papers, workshop organizers are encouraged to go for special issues of reputed journals with extended versions. Please submit workshop proposals to the workshop co-chairs (wcc at ijcnlp2013 dot org) by March 18, 2013 (the deadline extended).
|March 18, 2013||Workshop proposal due (extended)|
|March 22, 2013||Notification of acceptance|
Timelines for IJCNLP 2013 Workshops
|April 5, 2013||Proposed workshop 1st CFP|
|May 10, 2013||Proposed workshop 2nd CFP|
|June 7, 2013||Proposed paper submission due date|
|July 29, 2013||Proposed notification of acceptance|
|Aug 23, 2013||Camera-ready deadline|
|Oct 14, 2013||Pre-Conference Workshops|
|Oct 18, 2013||Post-Conference Workshops|
- Naoaki Okazaki
(Tohoku University, Japan)
- Scott Wen-tau Yih
(Microsoft Research, USA)